Skip to Main Content
The MED-EMS Analogue offers adjustment of all parameters via simple analogue controls. Features a flip-top cap over the amplitude adjustment knobs to prevent unintended changes. It comes in a hard-sided, protective, plastic case and includes all the accessories.
- Channels: Dual, isolated between channels
- Amplitude: 0- 80mA
- Pulse Rate: adjustable 2- 120Hz
- Pulse Width: 250 microsec.(fixed)
- Timer: 30, 60 minutes and continuous
- On-Ramp: Adjustable 1- 8 secs.
- Time On: Adjustable 1- 30 secs.
- Time Off: Adjustable: 1- 30 secs.
- Modes: Synchronous, Constant and Alternating
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, biphasic, rectangular pulse
- Includes two lead wires, one pack (4) electrodes, manual and 9-volt battery