Skip to Main Content
The CEFAR Basic is a stimulator for the professional user as well as the patient at home.
The BASIC covers all the most common indications and is an alternative to a more advanced simulator.
- Easy Touch automatic amplitude adjustment.
- With a touch of a button, the amplitude will automatically set and adjust during the first part of the stimulation. This helps the patient find the right level of stimulation, strong enough to achieve the desired therapeutic effect.
- All programs are preset to 30 minutes treatment time, and can be modified up to 60 minutes
- Backlight - large, easy-to-read backlit display
- P1 - Conventional TENS
- P2 - Burst TENS
- P3 - Modulated pulse duration stimulation