Skip to Main Content
Bridging the gap from bed rest to mobility.
The Moveo XP is an innovative platform that combines the benefits of traditional tilt table standing with active exercise. It allows patients who are incapable of supporting full body weight to participate in graded weight-bearing activity.Benefts include:
- Allows for earlier weight bearing activity in a controlled environment
- Significantly improves Caregiver safety in lifting, transferring and repositioning patients
- Improves cardiovascular, respiratory and musculoskeletal health
- Significantly decreases the adverse effects of bone demineralization
- Increases strength in the antigravity muscles of the lower extremity (LE)
- Allows the therapist to target the muscles most affected by prolonged disuse
- Provides objective measurement of incremental progress
- Empowers the patient through renewed strength, increased confidence and improved ambulation
- Critical Care / Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Burn Rehabilitation
- Neurological, Geriatric Orthopaedic and Amputee Rehabilitation
We have provided below a short video on the Moveo XP in action. Click the link below to see the many benefits to both patient and caregiver, or download the Moveo Fact Sheet for additional information.