Skip to Main Content
The Digital COMBO-4 is a 4 channel combination unit of TENS and EMS intended for use of pain relief, muscle reeducation, increasing local blood circulation and maintaining range of motion. There are 4 independent channels for a wide range of treatment options, featuring 5 TENS and 3 EMS modes. The unit is powered from batteries or an AC adapter included with the unit.
The unit features a large liquid crystal display showing the intensity level, mode name, settings and treatment time. There are two timers controlling the output of CH1, CH2 and CH3, CH4, allowing two patients to use the device together with different treatment times.
MED-COMBO Digital Operating Modes (5 TENS, 3 EMS):
- Burst: rate adjustable 0.5- 5Hz, width adjustable 50- 300ms., frequency fixed at 100Hz.
- Normal: Pulse rate and width are fully adjustable
- Modulation: pulse rate and pulse width are modulated in a cyclic pattern
- SD1: Strength-Duration-1 modulation varies the intensity and pulse width by 40% each
- SD2: Strength-Duration-2 modulation varies the intensity and pulse with by 70% each
- Synchronous: stimulation on both channels happens simultaneously
- Alternating: the stimulation on CH2 will occur after the 1st contraction of CH1 is completed
- Constant: continuous stimulation, with only pulse width, rate and timer are adjustable
- Easy-to-use button controls
- Simple directions for use inside the cover
- Patient compliance meter up to 999 hours
- Unbreakable, stainless steel belt clip
- Two individual timers for CH1/CH2 and CH3/CH4
- Treatment time countdown
- Low battery indicator
- Comes in hard-sided, protective, plastic cases
- Utilizes standard lead wires and pigtail-style electrodes
- Includes four lead wires, two packs (8) electrodes, manual, 4 AA batteries and adapter
- Channels: Four, isolated between channels
- Amplitude: 0- 100mA
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable from 2 to 150Hz, in 1Hz steps
- Pulse Width: Adjustable from 50 to 300 microsec. in 10ms steps
- Ramp Time: Adjustable 1-8 secs. in 1 sec steps
- On Time: Adjustable 2-90 secs. in 1 sec steps
- Off Time: Adjustable 0-90 secs. in 1 sec steps
- Timer: 1 to 60 mins (1 min. steps) or Continuous
- Wave form: Asymmetrical bi-phasic square pulse
- Power source: Four 1.5V AA batteries (included) or AC Adappter (included)
- Size: 13.8cm x 7.8cm x 2.8cm, weight 276g.