Skip to Main Content
First nameLast nameSubmitUpdate your account informationUpdates were saved successfully!Something went wrong, please try againThese fields can not be empty, must be checked, or have to be valid
This analogue muscle stimulator has features useful for both the clinical and home setting.
Features include adjustable frequency, on-ramp up time and on / off times. The dual channels can cycle in synchronous or reciprocal modes. There is a constant mode for initial setup.
- Intensity: Adjustable: 0 - 98 mA
- Pulse Rate: 1 - 80 Hz.
- On Ramp: 0 - 8 seconds
- Off Time: 1 - 60 seconds On Time: 1 - 60 seconds
- Pulse Width: 300 microseconds
- Stimulation Modes: Cycled, constant or reciprocation
- Waveform: Symmetrical biphasic square