MyoTrac Infiniti has been designed to aid in muscle re-education, rehabilitation and in the treatment of incontinence.
Myotrac Infiniti Dual sEMG + STIM system allows you to measure high-resolution surface electromyography (SEMG) and perform electrical stimulation (STIM) in the same treatment. MyoTrac Infiniti has been designed by and for physical therapists. It comes with a clinical guide, explaining the general concepts of the three modalities, the placement of the electrodes and various clinical protocols.
The MyoTrac Infiniti also stands apart from the competition by performing SEMG-triggered stimulation (ETS). SEMG is used to trigger stimulation, to help patients improve volitional activation of target muscle groups. This combination of three modalities enhances treatment possibilities and eliminates the requirements for multiple devices.
Do you require a Computerized Version?
MyoTrac Infiniti Dual sEMG + Stim is also available in a Clinical Version which includes the BioGraph Infiniti software and specialized Rehab Suite. Call for details.
- MyoTrac Infiniti device
- LCD with Touch Screen controls
- 2 channels of sEMG
- 2 channels of STIM
- 2 channels of combined EMG and STIM (including ETS)
- Over 50 pre-programmed protocols
- Patient lock feature
- Bargraphs, linegraphs, digital graphs
- Audio-feedback and alarms
- On board memory - saves SEMG statistical summary data.
- Free software to generate reports from sessions recorded into a Compact Flash