Skip to Main Content
The MS350 adjustable seat not only provides a customized fit, but is also removable for wheelchair access.
Versatile for different training emphasis, the MS350's unique quadrilateral exercise pattern allows users to selectively distribute different extent of exercise efforts across their four limbs. Limbs that input more force can efficiently lead less involved limbs to functional movements and maintain elevated heart rate. A low inertia starting at 5 watts translates to smoothness; the work rate can increase up to 750 watts, accompanied by different step speeds of the user's choice.Patients can experience full body exercise through coordinated, linear, and natural 1:1 leg and arm motion.
Self-adjustable stroke length accommodates patients' specific range of motion capabilities, providing low impact movement for knees, ankles, and hips in a safe semi-recumbent position. Features
- Self adjustable step length allows patients to pedal in smaller range of knee motion, from 5 degrees to full range.
- Arms are linked with a 1 to 1 ratio to the foot pedals for ease of coordination. Arms can also be used alone without stepping with feet.
- Symmetry program measures balance between left and right pedal and/or arm stroke.
- Graphical Bio-feedback display motivates patients to maintain even power symmetry between left and right legs. If measuring arms only the graph and power readings will be reversed.
- Work range up to 750 watts.
- Indexed seat positioning accommodates users from 4' 10" to 6' 7"
- Heart Rate monitoring using the hand grips or optional heart rate chest-strap.
Advantages and Clincial Uses
- Patient warm up before physical therapy session.
- Have the patient pedal to improve range of motion after knee / hip / ankle / shoulder or wrist surgery.
- Allow patients to perform cardiovascular exercise.
Net Weight: 306 lbs.
Max User Weight: 440 lbs.
Overall Dimensions: 67" x 35" x 48"
Power: 100-240 Volts: 50/60 Hz: 0.6-0.4A Sinpro model # HPU32A-105, 30 watt
Seat Adjustments: 360-degree position swivel seat with 6 position seat recline
Resistance: Isokinetic with 20 levels of effort, step speeds from 10 to 210 step/minute
Work Load: 5 watts up to 750 watts
Programs: 4 preset programs(Hill, Plateau, Cardio, Interval), Manual, 2 Users, Symmetry Program, Heart Rate Programs
Readouts: Time and Segment time remaining, RPM, Watts (Left and Right), METs, Symmetry Index, Heart Rate, Calories, Work Level