Spirit Fitness CU800 Upright Bike
Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a lot of physicians.
The CU800 was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. The design focuses on convenience, comfort, and durability. The console offers multiple programs, most with 40 levels of resistance and enough feedback information to make sure your clients never grow bored of the CU800. The extra-smooth ride comes from the perfect gearing and the integrated generator/flywheel system.
Easy adjustments, bright LED screens, a turbo cooling fan, high density foam seats, challenging programs, 40 levels of magnetic resistance, and a generator powered console are standard on this model.
|Heart rate % profile via Contact & Telemetric||Manual||Large Blue-LED Matrix|
|(Chest strap sold separately)||Hill||20-Character LED Message Center|
|Ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles||Fat Burn||LED Heart Rate Bar|
|Oversized foot pedals with fast latching system||Cardio||Tablet Friendly Reading Rack|
|40 levels of resistance||Strength||Turbo Cooling Fan|
|Poly-V Belt Drive Train w/ Self-Tensioner||Interval|
|Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.||Fit Test|
|Frame is constructed of a heavy-gauge high-strength steel||HR|
|w/ durable powder-coat paint||Constant Power|
|Parts & Electronics: 5 years|
|Labor: 2 years|
For detailed specifications, click on the "Related Files" tab.
- Large, easy-to-read console gives your clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time
- Contact & Telemetric heart rate capabilities to make the workout more effective
- Generator powered console means there is no need for electricity
- 2° of inversion at the padded foot pedals places the user in an anatomically correct position
- High density foam pads for extra comfort during a long ride
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- C-safe power and communication capabilities for A/V control
- A dual spring seat with fore/aft adjustment for extra comfort and a custom fit
- The seat and backrest are made of high durometer foam pads; the pedals are also padded for less stress on your feet
- A heavy duty 30 lb. flywheel results in more inertia (Revolutions Per Minute & Watt output)
Download: Spirit Fitness CU800 Upright Bike - Specifications