The CHATILLON DMG Series is ideal for functional capacity evaluations and basic muscle strength measurements where economy and ease-of-use is required.
This compact, easy-to-use force gauge is designed for physical medicine, occupational medicine and sports medicine applications and general patient assessment in family, neurological and orthopedic practices. Simplicity was a key design criteria for both clinicians and technicians. Measurement accuracy is better than 0.5% full scale. A large, easy-to-read, dial indicator displays peak strength. The gauge is available in 200 lbs and 500 lbs capacities.
The K-DMG Kit shown here comes with all the standard DMG accessories including carrying case, handle assembly and NIST Certificate of Calibration, and also includes the MSC Medical kit. Download the brochure under the Related Files tab, and call Medelco for details.
Features & Benefits
- Tensile (Pull) and Compression (Push) Testing
- Peak Load Switch
- Tare Ring
- Intrinsically Safe
- NIST Calibration with Data
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy to perform field or clinical checks on muscle strength or functional tasks with this unit and peak values are captured for proper notation and review
- The instrument is supplied with several attachments allowing for a variety of tests to be performed using only one main readout unit
- The DMG is accurate and has a unidirectional dial making it an ideal reference for push or pull evaluations of a higher range
Chatillon Mechanical Force Gauge PDF