Hoist Select Multi-Gym with V1 Press Arm
The Hoist Select Multi-gym is sleek and attractive with a compact design requiring minimal floor space. The base unit is economically priced and offers all the common exercise functions. Advanced functionality is available from an impressive list of Optional Upgrades and Attachments.Features
- Ratcheting seat and back pad adjustment system provides quick and easy exercise positioning to accommodate varying body sizes.
- Multi-function roller pad ensures correct exercise alignment during both leg extension and standing leg curl exercises.
- Standing leg curl allows the user to exercise each side of the body independently.
- Designed to follow a predetermined exercise path, the V1 press arm features a range of motion adjustment system that allows you to quickly change the exercise starting position to accommodate individual body size and beginning stretch preference.
- Unit comes with standard weight stack of 150 lbs. Optional 50lb. weight stack upgrade available (200 lbs. total ) for additional charge
Optional Upgrades and Attachments (Click here for details on these upgrades):
- Press Arm Upgrades: V3 and V4 Press Arms (details below)
- Stationary Leg Press attachment
- Hi-Lo Cable Column attachment
For details on the Select Gym and all Optional equipment, download the Hoist Multi-Gym Brochure under the Related Files tab.
Press Arm Upgrades Overview:
- The V3 press arm is designed to simulate freeweight exercises and features a 3-dimensional exercise movement allowing you to perform flat, incline, decline presses or fly exercises.
- The V4 is the ultimate press arm combining the range-of-motion adjustment of the V1 with the user-defined exercise movement of the V3 press arm. The versatile V4 press arm also includes attachable strap handles to further increase your workout choices
- Product Width: 48.25" (123 cm)
- Product Height: 83.50" (212 cm)
- Product Length: 71.75" (182 cm)
- Machine Weight: 513 lbs. (233 kg)
Download: Hoist Select and Elite Multi-Gyms