The new CEFAR TENS offers both TENS and NMES programs for pain management and a muscle stimulation, as well as an acupuncture mode for electroacupuncture (EA) treatments.
Simple and easy to use, the Cefar TENS offers 10 pre-programmed treatments covering a mix of TENS and NMES muscle stim programs, as well as 5 spots for saving your own custom protocols.Features
- 2 independent channels
- Program Mode - select from 10 preset programs or create and save up to 5 custom programs
- Patient Compliance - monitors the hours of usage by a patient at home, and offers a lock-out feature to ensure the patient only uses the appropriate program
- Acupuncture Mode - can be connected to acupuncture needles to deliver effective electroacupuncture (EA) treatments for effective pain relief
- Adjunctive treatment for post-surgical and post-trauma acute pain
- Symptomatic relief and management of chronic pain
- Relief of pain associated with arthritis
- Re-educating muscles
Increasing local blood circulation
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Retarding or preventing disuse atrophy
The device allows users to create up to 5 custom programs and to select specific parameters. This gives clinicians the ability to prescribe an initial treatment regime that patients can be confident in using, while still allowing room for future modification.
The Cefar® TENS stimulator features 2 independent channels that can be managed separately. Users can select either the same program on both channels or 2 different programs to be used simultaneously, allowing a combination of NMES and TENS in one treatment. This means patients can rehabilitate the affected area while reducing the associated pain, resulting in a more comfortable and effective treatment.
When connected to acupuncture needles, Cefar® TENS can be used to deliver electroacupuncture (EA) treatment. As EA has been shown to be particularly effective in the reduction of pain, this provides a further, more beneficial option for patients to reduce their discomfort.
* Clinician use only. Acupuncture needles not supplied.
For best results when using the Cefar TENS, we recommend the use of Chattanooga electrodes. Available in 2 different sizes, these electrodes provide excellent conductivity and ensure comfortable and effective treatment.
Clinicians can easily keep track of patients’ home treatments by monitoring how many hours of usage since the device was reset, along with total device usage. The device also features a locking function to ensure the patient will only use the appropriate program.
Rotatable belt clip
When connected to the belt clip, the device can be rotated to allow convenient access to the cable outputs
Download the Cefar TENS complete product brochure: CLICK HERE