The CHATILLON DMG Series is ideal for functional capacity evaluations and basic muscle strength measurements where economy and ease-of-use is required.
This compact, easy-to-use force gauge is designed for physical medicine, occupational medicine and sports medicine applications and general patient assessment in family, neurological and orthopedic practices. Simplicity was a key design criteria for both clinicians and technicians. Measurement accuracy is better than 0.5% full scale. A large, easy-to-read, dial indicator displays peak strength. The gauge is available in 200 lbs and 500 lbs capacities.
The K-DMG Kit shown here comes with all the standard DMG accessories including carrying case, handle assembly and NIST Certificate of Calibration, and also includes the MSC Medical kit. Download the brochure under the Related Files tab, and call Medelco for details.
Features & Benefits
- Tensile (Pull) and Compression (Push) Testing
- Peak Load Switch
- Tare Ring
- Intrinsically Safe
- NIST Calibration with Data
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy to perform field or clinical checks on muscle strength or functional tasks with this unit and peak values are captured for proper notation and review
- The instrument is supplied with several attachments allowing for a variety of tests to be performed using only one main readout unit
- The DMG is accurate and has a unidirectional dial making it an ideal reference for push or pull evaluations of a higher range
MSCK Medical Kit
The Medical Kit is included.
Assists in functional capacity evaluations and basic muscle strength measurements
Compatible with Chatillon Dynamometers
Designed to improve functionality, transportation and storage
Medical Kit includes:
Curved compression fixture, circular, flat compression fixture, palm fixture, large rectangular compression fixture, small rectangular compression fixture, grasping loop (dual loops), two 500-lb. notches (5/16 -18), clasped hook - 500-lb (5/16-18), knurled nut, high capacity extension rod (5/16-18), and MSCK carrying case.
Download the detailed Spec sheet below:
Chatillon Mechanical Force Gauge PDF