NEW Triton 6E Fully Electric Decompression Traction Table!
Spinal distraction has been utilized for years as a treatment option to help relieve peripheral radiation/sciatica and pain associated with various spinal injuries and pathologies.
Sporting a selection of sophisticated features, the Triton 6E employs modern technology to help put the therapist in total control. Fully electric and highly adjustable, this premium table provides the best possible support for practitioners looking to push their traction treatment to the next level.
Download the Full DTS Product Brochure from the Related Files tab.
DTS Traction Head - Features:
- 5 unique DTS pull patterns deliver pull forces that closely mimic the hand-delivered feel clinicians provide, and add gradient, progressive range of motion and oscillations
- Isolation of all phases of pull with independent timing for pretension, progression, traction and regression
- Variable speed control for patient comfort and increased treatment flexibility
- Pretension step eases guarding and provides greater comfort for the acute patient sEMG initiated traction begins treatment when patient relaxes to the sEMG target
Trition 6E Table Features:
- 6-section treatment table to provide maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions for manual and traction therapy
- Pelvic tilt section can be adjusted from 0° to 20° to provide ﬂexion of lumbar spine and to help address pelvic asymmetry
- Head piece can be repositioned from -30° to +40° to allow easy access to thoracic and cervical spine
- Atmospheric LED light system in table frame, with cycling or fixed modes
- Tuck-away grab bars for hanging traction without thoracic restraint
- Heated cushions provide greater patient comfort
- Easy to transport and secure once in place
- Triton 6E DTS Electric Traction Table
- 2841 - Triton DTS Traction Unit with EMG
- 7040 - Saunders Cervical Traction Device
- 2825 - QuikWrap Belt System
- 4291 - Traction Face Pillow
- 42901 - Traction Knee Bolster Set of 2
Download: Chattanooga DTS Decompression Traction System with 6E Table