Skip to Main Content
The new Chattanooga Intelect RPW-2 Shockwave Therapy System is now available!
This all-new design offers a list of exciting new features including:
- The newly designed FALCON Handpiece is shorter and lighter for better therapist comfort
- The FALCON Handpiece also offers a lower starting pressure of just 0.3 bar, allowing Fascia and Spine treatments with the new optional transmitters available
- Next-generation air compressor is more compact and produces less noise
- Built-in condenser removes moisture from the handpiece for longer life
- Choose from 17 optional transmitters available separately
- New vibrant touch-screen is more reactive, better quality graphics and does not require calibration
- The new FALCON Handpiece allows lower starting pressure of just 0.3 bar. This provides an expanded pressure range from 0.3 to 5 bar, making it more comfortable for the patient and allowing Fascia and Spine treatments with the optional transmitters.
- NOTE: PERI-V-ACTOR® and SPINE-V-ACTOR® can only be used under 3 Bar pressure.
- Large graphic color 7” touch screen
- Suggested protocols library: treatment pictures, anatomical and pathological library, treatments guidelines.
- Comfort mode - Unique automatic energy ramp up designed to provide better patient comfort.
- Optional V-ACTOR HF Applicator - offers frequency up to 50Hz for Vibration therapy and muscle relaxation (sold separately)
- Large choice of transmitters - 17 different transmitters available for tendinopathies, trigger points, spine and fascia treatments.
- Compact design 41x42x110cm (LxWxH)
- Compressed Air Output - 0.3 - 5.0 bar
- Intensity Increments - 0.1 bar
- Pulse Frequency - FALCON handpiece 1-21Hz for RPW, V-ACTOR HF handpiece 1-50Hz for vibration
- New FALCON Applicator
- D20-S 20mm transmitter
- Ro40 15mm 'Beam' transmitter
- Integrated Therapy Cart on wheels
- Quick Start Guide Booklet
- Transmitters tray for convenient storage
- Gel bottle storage cup
- Intelect transmission gel, 250ml bottle
- Optional V-ACTOR HF Applicator with frequency range up to 50Hz
- 17 different transmitters available for tendinopathies, trigger points, spine and fascia treatments.
- View or download the Optional Transmitters document below
||230V AC 50-60Hz 350VA
|COMPRESSED AIR OUTPUT
||0.3 - 5.0 bar
|POWER INCREMENT SETTINGS
||Approx 2mm at 3 bar, idling (without coupling)
||FALCON® handpiece 1-21Hz for RPW, V-ACTOR® handpiece 1-50Hz for vibration
||Single-pulse or continuous
||7 inch, 800x480 pixels color graphic capacitive touch screen
||This device complies with the applicable standards EN/IEC 60601-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.601.1, UL Std. No 60601-1.
|CLASSIFICATION ACCORDING TO MDD
||class IIa device 93/42 60601-1
LEGAL MANUFACTURER: DJO France SAS - CE 2797
View or download below: RPW-2 Product Brochure and Shockwave Patient Brochure