Chattanooga Physio TENS/NMES Stimulator with Mi Technology (4 ch)
The new Chattanooga PHYSIO is a complete 4 channel stimulator developed to manage all indications of electrotherapy: Standard (TENS/NMES), Neurology, and Denervated Muscles, Iontophoresis, Hyperhydrosis, Edema Prevention and Incontienence Treatment. Developed for Physiotherapists and Rehab Clinics.
The PHYSIO provides 74 programs in the following categories. Download the Specifications sheet under Related Files tab for complete details:
- Rehabilitation I&II
- Pain Relief I&II
- Neurologic Rehabiliation
- Conditioning I&II
- Incontinence Treatment
- Denervated muscles
- Direct Current (Iontophoresis, Hyperhydrosis and Edema)
The Physio is Mi-Ready (integrated Mi Technology on all 4 channels. Includes 4 Mi cables).
MUSCLE INTELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGY
The device is Mi-Ready allowing the user to upgrade the device by buying the Mi-Sensor at a later date. When the Mi (Muscle Intelligence) function is used with the Mi-Sensor, the stimulator automatically scans and adjusts to the user's physiology. The Mi-sensor detects reactivity thresholds of the user's muscles and adjusts the stimulation parameters to suit. This causes a decisive increase in training efficiency and effectiveness.
4 Mi functions available on all 4 channels:
- Mi-Scan: customize the stimulation according to the physiology for more comfort and efficiency
- Mi-Tens: work efficiently just behind the threshold for TENS program
- Mi-Range: work efficiently in the range of intensity required for low frequency programs
- Mi-Action: Active session with a voluntary contraction detected by the device to start the stimulation
3 years from the date of purchase.
Choose one program for channel 1 and 2, and then select another program from the 2+2 program list for channel 3 and 4. This allows treatment of two different body parts, or two patients simultaneously, or combine NMES and TENS as one treatment.
the Skip feature allows you to manage each session time more effectively by allowing you to end the current program phase (recovery) and move on to the next phase when needed.
Allows you to adjust the current on all four channels at the same time. You can access the top 5 favourites programs or check ongoing statistics (number of contractions, intensity level) during sessions.
Start the working phase voluntary when requested in protocols (Hemiplegic foot, spasticity, etc.)
MOTOR POINT PEN
Helps you to place your electrodes correctly and hence improve the simulation comfort and effectiveness. Easily adapts to snap or wire cables.
The Physio's unique programming allows you to create and personalize programs in order to customize the treatment each time.
Symmetrical biphasic 100% compensated
Monophasic Rectangular/triangular pulses
- Physio device
- 1 Fast charger
- 1 Battery pack
- 1 Set of 4 pin cables
- 1 Snap adaptor kit
- 4 Mi cables
- 1 Protecting cover
- 2 Bags of small electrodes (5 cm X 5 cm - 1 snap connection)
- 2 Bags of large electrodes (5 cm X 10 cm - 2 snap connections)
- 1 Set of ultra-flexible electrode For denervated
- 1 Set of iontophoresis electrodes
- 1 User manual and practical guide on CD/USB
- 1 Quick start guide + warning leaflet
- 1 Electrode placement leaflet
- 1 Bottle of gel
- 1 Motor point pen
- 1 Transportation case
- 1 Belt clip
Download: Chattanooga Physio TENS/NMES