Chattanooga Rehab TENS/NMES Stimulator with Mi Technology (4 ch)
The new Chattanooga REHAB is a 4 channel stimulator developed for Physiotherapists and Rehab Clinics.
The Rehab provides pain management, treatment of vascular diseases and muscle stimulation with basic programs:
- Rehabilitation I (5 programs)
- Pain Relief I (7 programs)
- Vascular (7 programs)
- Conditioning I
The Rehab is Mi-Ready (integrated Mi Technology on all 4 channels, but Mi-Cable not included).
MUSCLE INTELLIGENCE™ TECHNOLOGY
The device is Mi-Ready allowing the user to upgrade the device by buying the Mi-Sensor at a later date. When the Mi (Muscle Intelligence) function is used with the Mi-Sensor, the stimulator automatically scans and adjusts to the user's physiology. The Mi-sensor detects reactivity thresholds of the user's muscles and adjusts the stimulation parameters to suit. This causes a decisive increase in training efficiency and effectiveness.
Mi functions available:
- Mi-Scan - customize the stimulation according to the physiology for more comfort and efficiency
- Mi-Tens - work efficiently just behind the threshold for TENS program
- Mi-Range - work efficiently in the range of intensity required for low frequency programs
- Mi-Action - Active session with a voluntary contraction detected by the device to start the stimulation
3 years from the date of purchase.
For detailed specifications, click on the "Related Files" tab.
Choose one program for channel 1 and 2, and then select another program from the 2+2 program list for channel 3 and 4. This allows treatment of two different body parts, or two patients simultaneously, or combine NMES and TENS as one treatment.
the Skip feature allows you to manage each session time more effectively by allowing you to end the current program phase (recovery) and move on to the next phase when needed.
Allows you to adjust the current on all four channels at the same time. You can access the top 5 favourites programs or check ongoing statistics (number of contractions, intensity level) during sessions.
MOTOR POINT PEN
Allows you to place your electrodes correctly and hence improve the simulation comfort and effectiveness. Easily adapts to snap or wire cables.
The Rehab allows you to create and personalize programs in order to customize the treatment each time.
Symmetrical biphasic 100% compensated
- Rehab device
- 1 Fast charger
- 1 Battery pack
- 1 Set of 4 pin cables
- 1 Snap adaptor kit
- 1 Protective cover
- 2 Bags of small electrodes (5 cm X 5 cm - 1 snap connection)
- 2 Bags of large electrodes (5 cm X 10 cm - 2 snap connections)
- 1 User manual and practical guide on CD/USB
- 1 Quick start guide + warning leaflet
- 1 Electrode placement leaflet
- 1 Bottle of gel
- 1 Motor point pen
- 1 Transportation pouch
- 1 Belt clip
Download: Chattanooga Rehab TENS/NMES PDF