Skip to Main Content
The next generation in the Eclipse+ Product Family!
The Eclipse+ Digital TENS stimulator offers a comprehensive selection of pain management programs for the effective treatment of chronic, acute-traumatic and post surgical applications. The Eclipse+ Digital is fully programmable, simple to use and features unlimited customized treatment programs using 7 different modes.
- Programming - the Eclipse+ Digital offers eleven user-defined treatment programs for saving and storing
- Modes - there are 7 different modes of stimulation, variable pulse rate, variable pulse width and independent amplitude controls. Simply choose your stimulation mode and set the parameters to design your program, then save the program in memory.
- 2 Fully Independent Channels - allows use of two different programs and/or treatment sites at the same time
- Independent Timers - allows each channel to operate for 0- 60 minutes, independently
- Program Lock - allows programs to be locked out.
- Pause function - allows adjustment of the treatment settings or repositioning of electrodes.
- Auto Stimulation Mode - this patented feature helps the patient to easily find the optimal stimulation level to ensure the maximum therapeutic outcome.
- Backlight - to provide a vivid and accurate view of the treatment settings
- Self-Check - monitors the proper functioning of the device and reports and errors on the screen.
- Number of channels: 2 independent
- Current Output: 0- 60mA
- Pulse Width: 50-400 micro-sec
- Pulse Rate: 1- 120 Hz
- Waveform: Asymetrical biphasic pulse
- Stimulation modes: 7 - Continuous (C) - Strength Duration (SD) - Burst (B) - Modulated Rate (MR) - Modulated Width (MW) - Combination Modulation (CM) - Mixed Frequency (MXF)
- Number of programs: 11
- Timer: 0- 60 mins in 1 min increments
- Warranty: 3 years