Landice L8 Rehab Treadmill
The Landice L8 Rehab Treadmill is a larger version of the popular L7 Rehab model, and offers a large 22" x 63" running surface and a 500-pound user weight capacity.
From one of the premiere treadmill manufacturers, the Landice L8 Rehab Treadmill has been designed to meet the most demanding rehabilitation requirements. From treating the most acute neurological or post-operative conditions to training world class athletes, the L8 is the most versatile solution for rehabilitative, medical and sports conditioning therapy.
The L8 Rehab boasts an impressive list of standard rehab features including a 5 Year Parts Warranty, one of the best in the industry. The L8 Rehab also allows you to customize your treadmill by adding rehab-specific options.
Specifications and Standard Features
- 4-HP continuous duty motor
- 22" x 63" four-ply treadbelt running surface
- Medical Hand-rails included!
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 36" x 83" footprint
- 500-pound user weight capacity
- 1,000-pound thrust elevation motor
- Titanium finish
- Ultra high-torque drive
- 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Reversing belt direction
- Orthopaedic Shock Absorption Suspension and Orthopaedic Belt
- Hand-held remote stop-start switch
- AccuTrack contact heart rate monitor
- Hospital isolation kit - for CSA
- Can be ordered to meet CSA Medical approval standards (call for details)
Download: Landice Rehab Treadmill Brochure