The Medline Bilateral Pulley system has been specifically designed to meet the needs of clinicians and patients throughout physical rehabilitation.
This wall-mounted dual pulley system is ideal for isolation and conditioning of specific muscle groups to increase strength and endurance, enhance range of motion and accelerate recovery during rehabilitation. This system can accommodate more than 85 different exercises.
The low starting resistance of one pound makes it ideal for clinical settings. The easily-adjusted pulleys and additional support bars provide maximum exercise safety while an extensive set of included accessories ensures that exercise selection is broad. All features are combined in a compact package requiring minimal floor space.
Just some of the exercises you can do with the Bilateral Pulley Package:
Hip extension, flexion, abduction, adduction, upright row, lateral raise, reverse fly, front cable raises, cable crossover, cable pullover, close grip row, wide grip row, scapular rotations, single arm row, abdominal cable crunch, knee raise, cable curl, single arm curl, tricep pressdown, single arm pressdown, overhead extension, lying tricep extension, wrist curls, reverse wrist curls, reverse curls, supination, pronation, cervical flexion, cervical extension, cervical lateral flexion, wrist rolling, negative bodyweight squats
- 12" Height: 90" Width: 46" Weight: 295 lbs
- Starting weight 1 or 0.5 lbs
- Weight increments available: 0.5, 1, 2.5, 5 & 10 lbs
- Starting weight of 1lb (optional 0.5 lb starting weight available)
- A standard 50lb weight stack (per side) in increments of 1, 2.5 and 5 lbs
- Optional 50lb add-on weight stack can bring total weights to 100lbs per side
- Calibrated height adjustments with 44 starting positions in 2 inch increments
- Adjustable upper and lower body stabilizer bars increase exercising stability
- 180-degree dual swivel pulleys
- Exercise travel range indicators
- Overhead and lower extensions for increased selection
- Solid guide rods maintain low friction resistance path
- Self-lubricating ball bearing pulleys
Standard Accessories included:
- Cervical strap for flexion, extension, lateral flexion, protraction and retraction
- Waist strap for middle and lower trunk exercies
- Thigh strap for lower body conditioning
- Shoulder strap for shoulder and upper trunk exercises
- Ankle / Wrist strap
- Single arm handles for unilateral and bilateral exercises
- Rowing handle Wrist curl bar
- Biceps/ Triceps bar for biceps curls, triceps extensions and pulling exercises
- Overhead extension for pull downs
- Lower extension with a foot rest bar for seated rows
- Stabilizer bars for extra body stability
- Mounting Hardware for wall mount.