Skip to Main Content
The Medline Unilateral Pulley system has been specifically designed to meet the needs of clinicians and patients throughout physical rehabilitation.
This wall-mounted single pulley system is ideal for isolation and conditioning of specific muscle groups to increase strength and endurance, enhance range of motion and accelerate recovery during rehabilitation.
The low starting resistance of one pound makes it ideal for clinical settings. The easily-adjusted pulleys and additional support bars provide maximum exercise safety while an extensive set of included accessories ensures that exercise selection is broad. All features are combined in a compact package requiring minimal floor space.
- Starting weight of 1lb (optional 0.5 lb starting weight available)
- A standard 50lb weight stack in increments of 1, 2.5 and 5 lbs
- Optional 50lb add-on weight stack can bring total weight to 100lbs
- Calibrated height adjustments with 44 starting positions in 2 inch increments
- Adjustable upper and lower body stabilizer bars increase exercising stability
- 180-degree dual swivel pulleys
- Exercise travel range indicators
- Solid guide rods maintain low friction resistance path
- Self-lubricating ball bearing pulleys
Standard Accessories included:
- Cervical strap for flexion, extension, lateral flexion, protraction and retraction
- Thigh strap for lower body conditioning
- Shoulder strap for shoulder and upper trunk exercises
- Ankle / Wrist strap
- Single arm handle for unilateral exercises
- Stabilizer bars for extra body stability
- Mounting hardware for wall mount