Mobile Extremity Whirlpool E-27-M (27 Gal)
Whitehall E-27-M Mobile Whirlpool is recommended for treatment of the upper extremities and the lower leg below the knee.
Whirlpool Tank is 28"L x 15"L x 21"D and is seamless welded construction, fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish. Tank rim is reinforced with a concealed stainless steel rod. Tank is fitted with an auxiliary drain valve. Tank bottom is a seamless, rounded covered design to minimize bacteria buildup.Features
- Tank Capacity is 27 gallons.
- Heavy Duty Swivel Casters support all mobile models. Rear pair of casters are lockable for stabilizing whirlpool during treatment.
- Turbine Raising and Lowering Device permits adjustment of desired height and direction of water agitation towards the area of the body to be treated. It is spring balanced and provided with a locking device.
- Turbine Assembly functions both as agitator and emptying device. It is equipped with Underwriters Laboratory listed 1/2 HP jet pump motor protected with an ABS plastic shell, and automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime-sealed bearings. All parts contacting the water are stainless steel, chrome plated brass or bronze.
- Thermometer is provided with a dual scale, adjustable calibration, and a stem inserts into a retainer to prevent rattle during whirlpool agitation.