The OmniPlinth Fixed Height Chiropractic Table is an economical model that can meet a wide variety of clinical needs. This table does not offer drops.
The fixed height table provides a comfortable working surface with standard features that include tilt-adjustable headrest, adjustable arm rests, paper holder and a foot extension. The optional leg-extensions are shown in the picture.
Ideal for the following uses, when drops are not required:
- Chiropractic treatment table
- Modality treatment table
- Massage therapy table
- Manual therapy
Fixed height of 23"
- One section, main section with contoured cushions
- Tilt-adjustable headrest (approx. +45º to -45º) with paper holder
- Adjustable arm rests
- Length of 67" (including head rest) plus 6" sliding foot rest extension
- Width of 22"
- Standard upholstery colours: Black, Greystone, Dove Grey, Regimental Blue, Royal Blue
- Many other colours available as an upgrade
Optional Feature (*as shown in picture):
- Optional leg extensions: Allows an adjustable height range from 23" to 30" in 1" increments.
Frame - 5 years; Upholstery - 2 years (splitting, cracking)
Omniplinth features Spirit Millennium upholstery for maximum comfort and durability.
Omniplinth Standard colours are listed below and are included in the price.
Standard Colours - Click image below to view:
- Dove Grey
- Regimental Blue
- Royal Blue
Click the image below view our full upholstery colour selection: