Skip to Main Content
The TheraTouch CX4 is an advanced four-channel combination therapy system providing electrotherapy and ultrasound treatment options in a simple-to-use, ergonomic design.
The TheraTouch CX4's bilingual interface intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols to guide clinicians step-by-step to ensure an ideal therapeutic treatment, including an anatomical library with electrode placement recommendations to ensure treatment efficacy and clinic efficiency. Therapeutic ultrasound can be combined with stimulation using the dedicated stim channel, using any supplied waveform.
- 1 MHz and 3 MHz therapeutic ultrasound
- Pulsed and continuous operating modes
- Ergonomically designed 5 cm2 sound head included with a maximum BNR ratio of 5:1
- 4 channels of stimulation with the following waveforms
- Biphasic (Symmetrical, Asymmetrical, RAAS)
- Rapid Agonist Antagonist Sequencing (RAAS) is a unique stimulation waveform that replicates the typical firing pattern of normal muscle contractions, used to effectively re-educate weak and inhibited muscles following surgery, injury, or trauma
- Eight preset clinical protocols for stimulation, with ability to customize parameters and save up to 99 user-defined protocols for future use
- 3 year warranty
Download: Richmar CX-4 Combo Brochure