Skip to Main Content
First nameLast nameSubmitUpdate your account informationUpdates were saved successfully!Something went wrong, please try againThese fields can not be empty, must be checked, or have to be valid
The Saunders Cervical Hometrac offers rotating and adjustable-width neck wedges for the most comfortable home cervical traction treatment available.
- Directs traction force toward the occiput (back of the head) thereby preventing compression of the TMJ
- Applies up to 50 pounds of traction
- Ensures safety- user has total control of force at all times
- Provides a comfortable and cost effective option for continuing clinical traction treatments at home
- Patented pump design incorporates an easy-to-use click-in-place mechanism for pumping, sustaining and releasing the traction
- Built-in angle adjustment allows control of the angle of traction delivery
- Patented self-adjusting neck wedges rotate through a 30° arc and are removable for easy cleaning or replacement.
- Gauge reads in pounds/kg of traction to provide feedback to the user and to promote consistency in treatment