Skip to Main Content
The all new StepOne Recumbent Stepper provides a smooth, total body functional movement.
It features low starting resistance, direct wheelchair access, adjustable arm length and handle angle, customizable programs and documentation to help users reach their goals.
- User defined stride length from 2" to 11.5".
- Optimized 1:1 arm to leg ratio to promote natural movement.
- Low starting resistance (6 watts) with 20 levels, adjustable in .1 increments, providing 200 levels of resistance.
- Direct wheelchair access along with step-through seating and grab bar allow for easy on and off.
- Arm length adjustments and rotating hand grips provide user comfort and custom fit.
- Small footprint along with integrated transport handle and wheels allow for easy placement.
- Full color touch screen with easy operation displays exercise readouts beneficial for users and clinicians (ex. stride length, ascent, watts, METs).
3 Seat Options
- Standard Swivel Seat
- Height Adjustable and Swivel Seat
- Bariatric Seat - 600 lb. user weight capacity
Watch the short video under the Video tab, or download the Product Brochure under the Related Files tab above for more details.
Call Medelco today!