Spirit Fitness CRS800S Recumbent Stepper w/ Swivel Seat
The CRS800 Recumbent Stepper makes total-body exercise accessible for a wide variety of users. Regardless of age or physical ability, the CRS800S offers a variety of features that take the effort out of getting on and working out. The step-through frame design, retractable arm rests, and swivelling seat assembly allow easier machine entry/exit. The self-adjusting linear step range of 1 to 12.5 inch not only accommodates limitations in range of motion, but also helps accommodate users of various heights. Multi-grip adjustable handles, oversized cushioned pedals with adjustable straps, adjustable armrests, and a 4-way adjustable high-density foam seat with 360-degree swivel create a comfortable workout experience.
The electronics are designed to provide intuitive operation. The console features a large easy-to-read display with a variety of program options for users of all fitness levels, an integrated fan to keep clients cool, and a USB charging port for keeping their device charged. The convenient seat-mounted hand pulse grip sensors provide heart rate monitoring on demand.
For detailed specifications, click on the "Related Files" tab.
- Linked upper and lower body linear pattern
- Ten effective programs offer a wide variety of workouts
- Self-adjusting linear step range from 1 to 12.5 inches
- Step-through frame design for users with limited mobility
- High Density Foam Seat, 360-degree swivel for easy entery and exit
- Seat reclines and adjusts fore/aft, with adjustable fold-away arm rests
- Cushioned and adjustable multi-grip handles for comfort and variety
- Contact & Telemetric heart rate capabilities to make the workout more effective
- Oversized cushioned foot pedals for a comfortable feel
- White LED display with 16-character message center, profile matrix, SPM and level
Download: CRS800S Specifications