Spirit Fitness CT800 Treadmill
The CT800 model is very appealing to someone that is a walker or a runner. It features a non-folding platform base which is designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent running. Other design elements include a bright Tri-color LED console, Quick Speed and Incline keys, contact and wireless heart rate, dual drive motor cooling fans, and a maintenance free wax deck system. The combination of the heavy-duty steel frame and aluminum console masts and side rails make it comparable to treadmills at much higher price points in the commercial market
All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come.
- Console Feedback: The bright LED screen displays All pertinent information during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Heart Rate % Profile: Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Dual Fans: Cooling fans are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- Quick Keys: The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with just a few key strikes.
- Cushioning: 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- C-Safe: The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software
- Console: Large Blue-LED Matrix Window w/20-Character Message Center, and 4 Separate LED Windows, with tablet Friendly Reading Rack Holder, convenient water bottle holder, and cargo compartment for keys, phone, or MP3 player.
- Maintenance Free: Hard wax deck system provides hassle free use for thousands of miles.
- Multi-ply Habasit® Belt: Provides superior belt life.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 5 years
- Deck: 5 years
- Parts: 5 years
- Labour: 2 years
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Pace, Speed, Incline, Pulse, and METs
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric; Heart Rate Strap not included
- Speed: 0.5 to 12 mph
- Incline: 0.15 levels
- Power: 120 Volts (NEMA 5-20P Electrical Cord); 20 Amp Circuit Recommended
- Drive Motor: 4.0 hp DC Drive w/Grade H Insulation
- Deck: 1" Phenolic, Reversible, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated
- Belt: 22" x 60", Habasit® Commercial, Multi-Ply
- Rollers: 3.0"/3.0" (Crowned)
- Cushioning: 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- Handrails: Short Lateral, Dipped Tubing
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint, Aluminum Console Masts
- Dimensions: 84" x 35" x 57" in
- Product Weight: 353 lbs
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs