Sports Art C521M Medical Recumbent Bike
The Sports Art The C521M Recumbent Cycle is designed to accommodate users of all shapes and sizes.
Semi-recumbent positioning, extreme comfort and many pedaling options make the C521M a perfect choice for multiple patient types, especially for those with knee and hip ROM limitations.
The C521M features a comfortable cool mesh seatback that molds to the shape of the user and features a lumbar pouch for hot or cold packs. Its unique step through deisgn allows for easy on/off access.
|Cardio/Weight Loss HRC||RPM|
| 4 User IDs
|Target Heart Rates|
For detailed specifications, click on the "Related Files" tab.
- Bi-directional pedaling for better flexibility and rehab variations
- Adjustable cranks to vary pedal rotation for one or both sides
- Reclining seat back and pivoting arm rests for ultimate fit and comfort
- Cool mesh seat back with lumbar pouch for heat and cold pack therapy
- Ultra low start up resistance for infirm or deconditioned users with 20 levels of resistance by 0.1 increments
- Self-Powered with Quick Start function for every program and 40 levels of resistance
- Telemetry Heart Rate with ZoneTrainer and heart rate control programming allows users to train more effectively
- Tri-Colour LED display with multiple programming options
- Max user weight: 500 lbs / 227 kg
- Light Commercial Warranty (= 6 hrs/day)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 years
- Wear Items: 5years
- Labor: 3 Years
- High Wear Items: 90 days, no labor