Skip to Main Content
We are pleased to announce the THERA-Trainer MOBI Active/Passive exerciser is now available in Canada!
The Thera-Trainer MOBI 540 is a portable Active-Passive exerciser for both Upper and Lower Body.
Featuring interchangeable hand grips and foot pedals, this motor-assisted device is suitable for a wide range of users and provides active, active-assisted and passive exercise movement.
Offering the same quality and design concepts as the full-size Thera-Vital Trainer, this compact exercise device can be placed on the floor or on a table top to work on either lower or upper body exercise. The Thera-Trainer MOBI is ideal for home use, but durable enough to be used within clinics or long term care facilities. Optional carrying bag makes it easy to move around.
- Seniors / Geriatrics General Wellness
- Physiotherapy / Orthopaedic Rehab
- Stroke / Parkinsons / Neurological
- Cardiac Rehab
- Muscular Strengthening / Fall Prevention
- The hand grips and foot pedals are interchangeable with the click of a button, no tools required.
- Foot pedals include velcro straps to secure feet
- Hand grips offer 3 ergonomic positions
- Control and Display unit offers simple operation with Start / Stop and speed control
- Motor speed 0- 60 RPM
- Motor direction offers forwards and backwards with smooth start / stop
- Timer 1- 180 mins
- Display: Distance, time, rpm, power and energy (kcal)
- Power: 120V AC
- Weight: 13.5kg / 29.7lbs.